St Mary's RC Primary School, Oswaldtwistle

Skip to main content
29th May 20
Trail : home / Key Information : SEND

SEND Survey


If your child receives extra help at school through SEN support or has an EHCP, Lancashire County Council would like you to complete their survey. The results will be used to monior how the local authority are doing and where they can make further improvements to their services.

Here is the link: